Would you like to be a guest blogger for The Nut Factory?
The Nut Factory is now seeking submissions and would love to hear from you.
There are just a few simple guidelines to follow:
- All stories must be mental health related but can be on any topic within that area.
- Work must be original and not published elsewhere.
- It would be beneficial for you to provide a picture to go with your story, though not essential. All pictures must be original (Not taken from google images or from someone else’s work)
- A link to your personal blog will be listed at the end of your story on publication, as well as a short (one paragraph or less) bio if you would like to provide one.
- After your story is published on The Nut Factory you are free to share however you please (re-blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.) as long as a link is provided back to the original story.
- Please NO religious or political stories.
- Guest blogs will be published once a week on Sundays (West Australian time)
- It may not be possible to publish all stories.
- Some stories may be edited, though not to change the message of your story. If it requires any major editing you will be notified first.
- Depending on the number of stories received, your story may take several weeks before it is published. You will be notified of the date of publication.
If you are interested in writing for The Nut Factory please fill in the form below with your idea and we can discuss it further.